A sinister plan is underway, its objective: to destroy Bolivarian Venezuela. The details of this project appear meticulously specified in a secret document dated February 23, 2018, that bears the signature of Admiral Kurt Walter Tidd, current commander-in-chief of the U.S. Southern Command.
The first phase was launched before the last Venezuelan elections, but did not succeed in overthrowing President Nicolás Maduro, thus Plan B was implemented, which projected recruiting several countries to demand a "multilateral force" to intervene militarily, along with a media campaign by the imperialist propaganda apparatus and more violent actions in “defense of democracy.”
The document calls for encouraging popular dissatisfaction by increasing the process of destabilization and shortages, to ensure the irreversible discrediting of the current “dictator,” reminding us of the plan described by Assistant Secretary of State Lester Mallory, on April 6, 1960, aimed at putting an end to the Cuban Revolution, calling for weakening the country’s economic life, causing the Cuban people hunger and despair, which would lead to revolutionary government’s demise.
This perverse subversion project includes harassing and ridiculing Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro, “to pose him as symbol of awkwardness and incompetence. “ The plan is designed to be implemented quickly and effectively to undermine the alleged "dictatorship" in Venezuela.
MASTERSTROKE PART I
- Increase internal instability to a critical level, by “intensifying the undercapitalization of the country, the leaking out of foreign currency and the deterioration of its monetary base, bringing about the application of new inflationary measures.”
- The document suggests exacerbating divisions between members of the government, emphasizing the difference between the population’s living conditions and those of their leaders, and making sure that these are exaggerated.
- “Fully obstruct imports, and at the same time discouraging potential foreign investors in order to make the situation more critical for the population .”
- Appeal “to domestic allies as well as other people inserted from abroad in the national scenario in order to generate protests, riots and insecurity, plunders, thefts, assaults and highjacking of vessels as well as other means of transportation with the intention of deserting the country in crisis through all borderlands and other possible ways, jeopardizing in such a way the National Security of neighboring frontier nations.”
- The plan emphasizes the importance of “causing victims” and “holding the Venezuelan government responsible.”
- Promote internationally the idea that the country is facing a humanitarian crisis.
- Spread lies about extensive government corruption.
- Link the government to drug trafficking to discredit the Maduro administration before the world and among Venezuelan supporters.
- Promote “fatigue inside the members of the PSUV (United Socialist Party of Venezuela), inciting annoyance and inconformity among themselves, for them to break noisily from the government.”
- Design a plan to incite “the profuse desertion of the most qualified professional from the country, to leave it with no professionals at all, which will aggravate even more the internal situation, and along these lines, putting the blame on the government.”
- Encourage dissatisfaction with the Maduro regime.
- Highlight “the incompetence of mechanisms of integration created by the regimes of Cuba and Venezuela, specially (sic) the ALBA and PETROCARIBE, in order to tackle the situation of the country and their inability to find solutions to the problems that citizens are facing.”
- One section of the document is entitled: “Using the army officers as an alternative of definite solution.”
- Continue preparing “conditions inside the Armed Forces to carry out a coup d’etat before ending 2018, if the crisis does not make the dictatorship collapse, or the dictator does not decide to move aside.”
- Continue “setting fire to the common frontier with Colombia, multiplying the traffic of fuel and other goods. The movement of paramilitaries, armed raids, and drug trafficking. Provoking armed incidents with the Venezuelan frontier security forces.”
- Recruit “paramilitaries, mainly in the campsites of refugees in Cúcuta, la Guajira, and the north of Santander, areas largely populated by Colombian citizens who emigrated to Venezuela and have returned.”
- Prepare “involvement of allied forces in support of Venezuelan Army officers, or to control the internal crisis.”
- Establish “a speedy timeline that prevents the Dictator … winning control of the internal scenario.”
- Obtain support and cooperation from “friendly countries (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Panama, Guyana)”
- Organize “provisioning, relief of troops, medical and logistical support from Panama.”
- Make “good use” of electronic surveillance and intelligence signals; of hospitals and equipment deployed in Darién (Panamanian jungle), Plan Colombia’s drone equipment , as well as the “landing fields” at the former Howard and Albroock military bases in Panama; as well as those of Río Hato; and the United Nations Humanitarian Regional Center, designed for catastrophe situations and humanitarian emergencies, which has “an aerial landing field and its own warehouses.”- Proposed is “moving on the basification of combat airplanes and choppers, armored conveyances, intelligence positions, and special military and logistics units, police, military district attorneys, and prisons.”
- Develop “the military operation under international flag, patronized by the Conference of American Armies, under the protection of the OAS, and the supervision, in the legal and media context of General Secretary Luis Almagro.”
- Declare the “necessity of the continental command be strengthened to act, using the instrument of the Inter-American Democratic Charter, in order to avoid the democratic rupture.”
- “Binding (sic) Brazil, Argentina, Colombia and Panama to the contribution of greater number of troops, to make use of their geographic proximity and experience in forest regions.”
- Strengthen the “international” nature of the operation “with presence of combat units from the United States and the other named countries, under the command of a Joint General Staff led by the USA.”
- Promote “international participation in this effort, as part of a multilateral operation with contributions from States, Non-profit Organizations, and international bodies. Supplying the adequate logistic, intelligence, surveillance, and control support,” anticipating as key geographical points “Aruba, Puerto Carreño, Inirida, Maicao, Barranquilla, Sincelejo in Colombia, and Roraima, Manaos and Boavista in Brazil.”
- Increase within the country, via local and international media, the dissemination of messages designed and based on testimony and publications originating in the country, making use of all possible capacity, including social media.
- “Justifying and assuring through violent means the international backup to the deposal of the dictatorship, displaying an extensive dissemination, inside the country and to the entire world, through all open means and the capacities of the psychological war of the U.S. Army.”
- Back up and “strengthen” the image of the OAS, as a multilateral institution to resolve regional problems.
- Promote “the request of a dispatch of a UNO military force for the imposition of peace, once Nicolas Maduro’s corrupt dictatorship is defeated. “
SOURCE: U.S. Southern Command “Plan to overthrow the Venezuelan dictatorship: Masterstroke,” revealed by Argentine intellectual Stella Calloni